With Dussehra on the verge it’s time to pull up the ethnic side and what could be better attire than the every green Saree’s. Spelling traditional in its every fibre and weaving out a sense of spiritualism, Sarees don a look which is simply perfect for this Pooja festive Season With different types of saris available in the market today, there are platter of options to choose from. Shopping saris from online stores also has made it easy for the busy folk to vent in their ethnic religious fashion style. Make this Dussehra even more pomp and stylish with the latest trends. Here is a curated list which is our top favourite picks:
• Cotton or Tanth Saree- A flavour true to the Bengal style, a cotton or tanth saree is a popular pick amongst fashion mongers on a shopping spree for Dussehra. Go for bold prints and vibrant hues that reflect the pooja festivities. Broad borders, metallic works and hefty prints are quite in. One can easily buy cotton sari online which are according to latest trends. Team it up with dramatic chunks of jewellery and designer bags to complete the ensemble.
• Georgette Sarees- an Indian Saree that imbibes design in the purest form is that of Georgette. Georgette sarees can easily take up any design or embroidery pattern, giving a glam and pomp look. A heavy georgette saree with some amazing jewel pieces could be a perfect bling for this Dussehra.
• Chiffon Sarees- If you believe in less is more, then Chiffon Sarees can be your pick. From plethora of Sari online stores, one can explore chiffon sarees that have modern prints or beaded borders that give the saree a dash of gorgeousness. Combining comfort and style in equivalent quotient, chiffon sarees are the ideal choice amongst many. Subtle jewel pieces and a tote handbag could compliment the look to its core
• Net Sarees- Again a work of art, Netted sarees is a feast for the eyes. Go for half and half sarees or Netted patterns of different styles for the Diva look. One can buy sari online with netted variation from online stores like mirraw.com that offer a bouquet of options in terms of design, pattern and style.
• Silk Sarees –Embossing grace and elegance, Silk is the every green traditional saree which has kept its charm intact since ages. If you are in a perplex situation and cannot decide upon which saree to select, go for Silk one’s. It is an Indian Saree that one can never go wrong with. Plain sarees with dramatic borders or minimal printed versions are just amazing and ideal to be worn on the occasion of Dussehra.
• Crepe Sarees – When exploring a type of Saree that can be easy going while strolling on the various Mandaps and stalls of Maa Durga, crepe sarees could be the apt choice. A versatile fabric that is known for its breezy flow and stunning design, crepe sarees has a beauty of their own.
• Lehenga Sarees- Now who doesn’t want to enjoy the festival of Dussehra? And to add spice to the look, a lehenga Saree could do wonders. Heavy in art work and gorgeous in appeal, the lehenga Sarees can be a good choice for this Pooja. From simple versions to heavy looks, a variety of choices are available to make a selection.
These amazing sarees are ideal for festivities and with a careful selection one can get a piece that suits one body type and accentuates their features. So this Dusshera, flaunt your inner traditional self, with an ethnic saree that reflects your personality and adds a dash of style quotient to your overall look.
Author: RickyhoghThis author has published 10 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.