Reprocessed Medical Devices Market 2018-2024: This research reviews the overall reprocessed medical devices industry, which according to a report by Global Market Insights, Inc., is growing at more than 14% CAGR during 2017 and 2024 to hit the $3bn revenue mark.
- Favorable regulatory landscape regarding sustainable waste disposal methods.
- Affordable costs coupled with the strengthening network of distributors in emerging economies.
- Growing use of reprocessed products in numerous cardiac surgeries and blood pressure monitoring applications.
Request for a sample of this research report – https://www.fractovia.org/request-sample/812
Segmentations covered under Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Report based on Product:
1.Based on Product:
Cardiovascular medical devices (Blood pressure cuffs/tourniquet cuffs, Electrophysiology cables, Cardiac stabilization and positioning devices, Diagnostic electrophysiology catheters, & Deep vein compression sleeves), Gastroenterology and urology (Gastroenterology biopsy devices, & Urology biopsy devices), Orthopedic/arthroscopic (External fixation devices), Laparoscopic (Harmonic scalpels, & Endoscopic trocars and components), & General surgery equipment (Infusion pressure bags & Balloon inflation devices)
2.Based on End-Use:
Ambulatory surgical centers, Hospitals, & Clinics
Key Data Points from Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Analysis:
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases that further lead to upsurge in surgical procedures drives reprocessed medical devices market size during the forecast timeframe.
Cardiovascular medical devices held maximum revenue share of the overall reprocessed medical devices market due to high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and, associated high surgical procedures of heart.
Laparoscopic segment is projected to grow lucratively owing to rising demand for minimally invasive methods coupled with increasing laparoscopic surgeries.
Hospitals accounted for largest revenue share due to increasing requirement for reprocessed medical devices that aid in medical waste management.
U.S. held substantial revenue share owing to rising prevalence of heart disease, supportive regulatory framework, high number of medical products producers involved in the reprocessing programs.
Regional Data Coverage under Reprocessed Medical Devices Market:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan & Australia)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland & Russia)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, & Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE & South Africa)
Key Company Profiled in this Research Report:
Centurion Medical Products Corp., GE Healthcare, Hygia Health Services, Medline ReNewal, Midwest Reprocessing Centre, ReNu Medical Inc, Siemens Healthcare, Soma Technology, Steril Med Inc., Medtronic, Stryker Sustainability, SureTek Medical, Vanguard AG., Pioneer Medical Devices AG, Steripro Canada Inc. & Vascular Solutions, Inc. (Now Teleflex).
Key Chapters Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Industry Insights
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market, By Product
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market, By Region
- Company Profiles
Author: jueekateThis author has published 8 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.