Content is important!
Some more guidelines regarding content:
- Keywords are relevant in that they tie all your efforts together, from a search engine point of view
- Keyword density is important in you need the correct balance, use and re-use these, but, only in a natural part of your post
- Be original – search for many other posts and sites using the same content idea as you wan to use. Get a good idea of what they are talking about, important words and concepts; then start on your own from a blank page. Refer back for details if needed, but, try hard to be original.
- If you use images (you should), then fix “alt” tags, descriptions, etc. (this also helps with SEO)
- Though you can and are welcome to manually code SEO, there is no longer a need. Most content management programs now have plugins that only require you to use a graphic interface, add your info, and save changes.
- Use a good context and geo-targeted advertising source, tie your adds direct to your posts content.
Author: prowebzoneThis author has published 16 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.